EIT Digital Challenge 2020
There are presently no open calls for submissions.
EIT Digital Challenge 2020 - Applications are now closed.
Thank you very much for your interest in the EIT Digital Challenge 2020.
The EIT Digital Challenge is an international contest focused on deep tech scaleups - late-stage startups - seeking to accelerate their growth. The best five companies will receive prizes totaling €350,000 in cash and in kind.
We accept applications through a tool called Submittable. In order to apply you need to create your profile first, or sign in if you have one. To start the application please click on the "Submit" button below.
To be eligible for the EIT Digital Challenge, your deep tech product/service must fit one of the following thematic areas:
- Digital Tech
- Digital Cities
- Digital Industry
- Digital Wellbeing
- Digital Finance
Furthermore, you must meet the following criteria:
- Company max. ten years old (incorporated after 01/01/2010)
- Company incorporated in EU27 or UK or H2020 Associated Countries (full list here)
- Fast-growing technology company with international ambitions
Prove growth stage by meeting one of the following three criteria:
- Min. €300,000 revenue in 2019, or
- Min. €300,000 revenue in 2020 until the date of application, or
- Min. €2,000,000 in total equity investment
Please see the contest condition here
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.